Please read carefully before choosing what to show at meetings. Thanks!
Guidelines for Choosing Images
Photography is an art form reflecting your creative interpretation of a selected subject. Reproductions of paintings, other's artwork or photographs and mere personal record photos (snapshots!) of monuments, sculptures, and buildings are discouraged for presentation at meetings. Keep them for your personal files and show us your very best.
- Images that have been shown previously are no longer eligible for submission.
- All theme images should be recent, taken within the past year.
- Photographs of People, Places and Nature must depict subjects with good fidelity to reality.
- Cropping, removal of minor unwanted elements, removal of color cast, highlight and contrast control and subtle use of digital effects (like sharpening, gradients, contrast masks, black & white filtering, etc.) are acceptable enhancements.
- At least three of the images must be interpretations of the current month's theme.
To learn about monthly Themes and how to format and name your files before sending by email, click a button below: